Personal Online Services
Online Banking is free to Patriot Bank's customers. It offers many services, with your convenience in mind. Bank online at home or at work, on any personal computer.
- All Patriot Bank accounts, both deposit and loan, can be viewed online
- Transaction History is available for the current and previous statement cycles
- Transfer Funds between Patriot Bank accounts
- Transaction history can be exported to Quicken, Quickbooks, or Microsoft Money
Click here to try our Online Banking Demo
Click here for Security Tips for Conducting Transactions Online
Online Billpay lets you quickly and conveniently pay anyone online that you pay today by check.
With Online Billpay, you can do the following:
- Pay anyone! Add any person or company in the United States as a payee, and then make payments at your convenience. The only payments you can't make through this service are court-ordered payments and state and federal tax payments.
- Schedule repeating payments such as your mortgage payment or rent at the frequency you choose.
- Transfer money electronically between your accounts. If applicable, you may be able to move money from one of your payment accounts to another, even if the accounts are at different financial institutions, with the click of a button.
- Make payments on the Internet with a secure and reliable system. Bill Pay uses SSL (secure sockets layer), which ensures that your connections and information are secure from outside inspection.
Note: You must have Online Banking to enroll in Online BillPay
Click here to enroll in Online Banking
Keep your bank statements safe and secure with e-statements! An e-statement is an electronic statement that takes the place of your traditional paper statements. You can access current and past checking account statements online at your convenience.
- Reduce the amount of clutter in your mailbox
- Eliminate worries about your information being lost or stolen
- Receive an email notification when your statement is available
- Keep your account information secure and confidential
- Access saved statements for up to 18 months